Re: Has anybody had any experience accessing Google Apps web services from HTTPAPI?

Finally getting back to this thread.

The specific part of Google Apps that we're trying to interface with
from the 400 is Google Calendar. Anybody have any experience dealing
with that?

Some of the docs I've been reading lately on this project talk about
"2-legged OAuth," apparently intended for web apps, that would be ideal
for what we're doing, IF it can be made to work from a 400. But I'm
drowning in the docs, with no frame of reference for a lot of the things
they discuss. If anybody is in a position to throw me a metaphorical
"life ring," I'd greatly appreciate it.

--
James H. H. Lampert