De: "Tony Cesarios" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Mardi 8 Novembre 2011 00:52:57
Objet: Re:Message Blocked

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the feedback.  Have check the process with the folks who we are
sending the request to and their only feedback is to check that there aren't
any "whitespace" before or after the message.

I've run the XML document as it resides on the iSeries through a product
SOAPUI as I get a positive response with actual data coming back.

Other soap messages we send to other people via the iSeries, don't seem to
have any issue.

Is there any way of ensuring that we aren't sending any "whitespace" with
the document.

Regards,

Tony Cesarios