Tiny typo in CHANGELOG.rpgle

Hi Scott,

I just tried to figure out when procedure http_parse_xml_string() was added
to HTTPAPI. I found the answer in members HTTPAPI1.MBR and HTTPAPI2.MBR but
not in CHANGELOG.rpgle as actually expected.

When I had a closer look at CHANGELOG.rpgle I noticed that you wrote
"http_xml_parse_string()" instead of "http_parse_xml_string()".

"Changes to version 1.23 from 1.22
   - Added http_xml_parse_string() routine to enable parsing XML
      from a character string in memory (instead of a file or
      HTTP stream.)"

Actually that is not worth to be mentioned but maybe you want to fix it,
though.

Regards,

Thomas.