De: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Scott Klement
Enviado el: jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011 18:31
Para: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Asunto: Re: Webservice SOAP

Hello Javier,

> Is it possible to do this from iSeries?

Not exactly sure what you mean by "iSeries".  Do you mean the really old
generation of hardware from 6+ years ago?

If so, then I think it should be possible?  I don't remember which versions
of OS/400, i5/OS or IBM i will run on the iSeries line.  But I'm pretty sure
that it was new enough to do this XML stuff.

It might be easier on a newer machine, but it should at least be possible on
an iSeries.

Is that what you meant?