Webservice SOAP

   First I would like to thank all who have helped me in finding the
   log's directory. As you can see I have very little experience with web
   services on iSeries.

   Currently we are invoking a Web service from .Net as follows:

   1.- We prepare the QNSMessage (xml)

   2.-  We prepare the connection to the SOAP service with the
   appropriate parameters.

   3.-  We attach the QNSMessage as a property or parameter of the
   connection.

   4.-  We invoke the SOAP service, it was already responsible for
   encapsulating the QNSMessage as SOAP: body who is also a XML.

   Is it possible to do this from iSeries?

   I've been looking at the example18 in HTTPAPI Scott Library, but I
   need develop an implementation to invoke the SOAP service and pass the
   message in XML format QNSMessage.

   Can you help me?

   Thanks in advance.