Redirect problem

   I think I am all set now  - I modified the parameters:
    rc = http_url_post_xml(postData           < - made postData the URL
   with the query string
                                : %addr(postData1) + 2      < - made
   postData1 80 bytes blank
                                : %len(postData1)
                                : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                                : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                                : *NULL );
   It returned the XML I was looking for just fine.  Thanks for the help!

   P before printing this message, please consider our environment
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

   This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
   the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
   information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
   is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
   the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
   message.