Re: logs in web service

Hi Javier,

Since you're posting this to the HTTPAPI mailing list, can I safely
assume that you're using HTTPAPI?

IF so, you should add something like:

     http_debug(*on);

To your code -- this will cause the session to be logged to a file named
/tmp/httpapi_debug.txt

Or, if you want to use a different name for the file, you can add it to
the parameter list:

    http_debug(*on : '/your/file/name.txt');

This log is intended for debugging/troubleshooting programs.  I do not
recommend it for production use.  For production, I'd recommend writing
code in your program that creates a shorter/simpler log entry.