Redirect problem

   I am trying to post to a YRC's quote site and it  uses the following
   format:
   [1]https://my.yrc.com/dynamic/national/servlet?CONTROLLER=com.rdwy.ec.
   rexcommon.proxy.http.controller.ProxyApiController&redir=/tfq561&LOGIN
   _USERID=*****&LOGIN_PASSWORD=*****&BusId=90311575107&BusRole=Shipper .
   . . . and so on for several more parameters.
   I am using the command:
    rc = http_url_post_xml('https://my.yrc.com/dynamic/national/servlet'
                                : %addr(postData) + 2
        <-- where PostData is the remainder of the parameters.
                                : %len(postData)
                                : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                                : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                                : *NULL );
   And I am not getting a response from the web site - I suspect I am not
   using the correct command.
   Does anyone have an idea?  We are newbies at this.
   Jim Ward
   MDI Worldwide

   P before printing this message, please consider our environment
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

   This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
   the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
   information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
   is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
   the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
   message.