RE: HTTP API - two step communications.

   Try to call the service without the "_ts" parameter. The "_ts"
   parameter might be a session id which expires after 30 minutes. When I
   call the service with "_ts" it get the following error message:
   "Your American FactFinder session has expired after 30 minutes of
   inactivity.
   But when I call it without that parameter, I get the following
   response:
   {"AllRecords":{ "SearchRecords":{"Results":
   {
   "rowsPerPageOptions":[25,50,75],
   "sort":"",
   "dir":"",
   "callingurlparams":"",
   "TotalNumRecsAvailable": 0,
   "TotalResultsReturned":10,
   "CurrentPage":1,
   "NumPages":1,
   "StartRecNum":"",
   "EndingRecNum":"",
   "DisplayProperties":"p_record_canonical_name:Geography
   Name,p_geography_summary_level_name:Geography
   Type,info:About,p_geography_summary_level_code:Geography Summary Level
   Code,p_geography_summary_level_code:Geography Summary Level
   Code,d_geography_year:Geographic
   Vintage,d_geography_pseudo_geography_ind:Pseudo Geography
   Indicator,p_geography_year_state:Geography Year State",
   "GeoMessage":"",
   "FipscodeSearchInterface":"",
   "FipsclasscodeSearchInterface":"",
   "AnsicodeSearchInterface":"",
   "LsadcodeSearchInterface":"",
   "GeoSearchInterface":"",
   "BlockIndexVintageList":"",
   "DefaultMatchMode":"",
   "SelectedProductsInSession":"",
   "ProductIncludeArchive":"",
   "batchLimit":""
   ,
   "matchingAddress":"",
   "selectedVintage":"2010",
   "totalAddressRecords":"0",
   "sort":"",
   "dir":"",
   "ResultSet":
   [
   ]
   }
   }
   }}
   A JASON object is a special container to pass data around. Mihael
   Schmidt has a nice JSON service program that may help you to get the
   details out of the JSON container:
   [1]http://www.rpgnextgen.com/index.php?content=json
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 11.10.2011 17:29:22:
   > Von: dcmason@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 11.10.2011 17:38
   > Betreff: RE: HTTP API - two step communications.
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi:
   > I have tried the below URL, but it does not appear to work.
   > What is a JSON object.
   > Thanks!

   [1][5]http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.
   xht
   > >   ml?ref=addr&refresh=t
   > >

   > >   Fill in the street and zip or all, then submit the "GO" button.
   > >

   > >   Thanks
   > >
   > >   Chuck Mason.
   > >
   > > References
   > >
   > >   1.

   [6]http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xht
   ml?

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the