RE: %scan() fails working in http_long_ParseUrl() (Thomas Raddatz)

Egags, Scott should probably fix that, as it seems that today's software is
to be designed with obscurity, and with ambiguous error messages.  I'd wait
a few hours for the next beta.  :)

Dennis Lovelady
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on
a rainy Sunday afternoon."
        -- Susan Ertz