Re: %scan() fails working in http_long_ParseUrl() (Thomas Raddatz)

   Hi Scott,
   I updated HTTPAPI to the latest version and now it returns a "URL is
   blank" error in case of a blank URL. Not a big thing, but nice and
   clear.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 07.10.2011 19:00:46:
   > Von: sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 07.10.2011 19:51
   > Betreff: Re: %scan() fails working in http_long_ParseUrl() (Thomas
   Raddatz)

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the