Re: Parser Problems

Hi Tom,

On 10/8/2011 10:21 AM, Tom Thomson wrote:
> I believe I follow what you are saying about your thoughts on the "best
> resolution" and maybe that can be an enhancement sometime in the future for
> HTTPAPI.

Honestly, I already have the code updates completed.  I would've posted
them yesterday, but you told me not to spend my weekend working on it,
so I was going to wait until Monday to tell you. :-)

> In order for me to get past the problem at hand, If you could help
> me with a code example or an article reference for a routine to remove a
> character on any arbitrary size block of memory, I would certainly be
> appreciative.  Thanks for all your help on this.

THAT would take me a little longer...  Though, I'm sure I've written one
before, I don't have it handy, I'd have to hunt for it.  Though, I see
Dennis has already posted one, so I guess I'm off the hook :-)