From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:01 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Parser Problems

hi Tom,

As a single byte, x'93' doesn't exist in UTF-8!  So if you are telling
Expat that your data is UTF-8, that's the cause of the problem.

Sure, send me the logon info privately.

I'm not sure where we can be expected to go with this. If we assume your
data is actually CCSID 1252 (rather than UTF-8) where x'93' does exist,
and is a double-quote, then what?  It won't be able to send this
character to your RPG program, since there's no "slanted double quote"
in EBCDIC, either.  What would you expect it to do?

http://api.netroomz.com.au/allotmentserviceextended.asmx?op=GetAllotmentList