Re: Parser Problems

hi Tom,

What encoding <?xml encoding="--what--" ?> is the file?

Can you send me a copy of the XML file that's having the problems you
describe?  (It can be an abbreviated file, just so that it recreates the
same problem.)

Right now, I'm very unclear as to what is actually happening.  Knowing
that the character is x'93' is a great start...  but at what point in
the translation is it x'93'??   But, just knowing the hex value isn't
helpful unless I also know what encoding the file is SUPPOSED to be...
and what encoding Expat thinks it's in.

It sure would be a lot easier if I could run this through a program myself.