Re: %scan() fails working in http_long_ParseUrl()

Hi Thomas,

I put together a quick test program that calls http_long_parseUrl() for
the two URLs you provided, and I did not get any errors on them.  The
output is exactly as expected.  Can you tell me how to make it fail?

Here's the code I'm testing with:

      H DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP('KLEMENT') BNDDIR('HTTPAPI')

       /copy httpapi_h

      D rc              s             10i 0
      D url             s            100a
      D serv            s             32a
      D user            s             32a
      D pass            s             32a
      D host            s            256a
      D port            s             10i 0
      D path            s          32767a   varying
       /free

        url='http://bmicqa.aplicor.net/crm5_0/crm/+
               services/bmicintegrationservice.asmx';
        exsr testit;