Re: HTTPAPI and CGIDEV2...

   Solved....
   I had to use WEBFORMS (Example2) to send the data.
   Thanks for the tool Scott (this is the second company I've used
   HTTPAPI at).  Thanks Sean for the sugguestion.
   Just to put what I was trying to do into perspective, I can now run
   1000 parallel tests between my stored procedure and the existing CGI
   program in minutes.  Need another 1000 tests?  Give me 5 minutes....
   Have a nice weekend all, I know I will.
   Robert Rogerson

   On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Robert Rogerson