HTTAPI & MTOM

   Hello,
   Today we use HTTPAPI to build an XML request and call a web service
   with https without any problem.
   We have a new application and we have to consider the XML request as
   an MTOM attachment. How can we achieve this with HTTPAPI ?
   We have tried  to copy directly from RAW SoapUI view the encoded
   stream but this does not work.
   Do you think there is anything else to change or configure in the SOAP
   stream to build the MTOM attachment and how to encode this attachment
   ?
   Thank you for your help
   Best regards
   Joëlle Bono