RE: http_url_post SetError() #43: CommTCP_read: time-out

Dear Mike.

Regarding POST/GET the actual program is:

     http_debug(*on);                                          110924
  rc=http_url_post('http://www.oanda.com/cgi-bin/fxml/fxml'    080411
                   :%addr(data): %len(%trimr(data))            080411
                   :filename);                                 080412
                                                               080412
  if rc <> 1;                                                  080412
     msg = http_error;                                         080412
     dsply msg;                                                080412
     return;                                                   080412
  endif;                                                       080412

Dates to the right (YYMMDD) shown the modification date
and you can see I added the debug y-day while the request
has been unchanged for more than 3 years.

It's a POST, not a GET. The debug file also states a POST
	http_url_post(): entered
	http_persist_post(): entered
	http_long_ParseURL(): entered
	do_post(): entered
	POST /cgi-bin/fxml/fxml HTTP/1.1

so I don't think the usual confusion about POST/GET is playing here.
Firewall change could be a possibility. The AS/400 is physically hosted
and I have no influence on the large internal network and firewalls.
Tried to ping oanda.com from the AS/400 and from my PC: both
with no response surely caused by oanda.com not responding to pings.
I have to ask the hosting-center if they are blocking oanda.com (216.12.138.205).

Brgds
Helge