Re: XML document conversion

I assume that "<product>WC510MT</product>" is the data that is added to an
element and therefore needs to be encoded. I do not think that "<product>"
is the element and "WC510MT" the data of "product".

That often happens if the web service uses elements of type "any" or if a
string element is used to carry XML data.

Thomas.