Re: Web Service Request - Response Delay

   @ Mike
   I'll try to do it tomorrow...
   @ Thomas,
   One thing I forgot to mention, I use dynamic arrays in order to get
   around the 64k barrier..
   and processor utilization in our system is not more than 65%
   I'll ask network guys to look into the firewall again..

   On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Thomas Raddatz