Re: WSDL2RPG and cookies

Kjartan,

I am sorry but I cannot help you with this issue. I did not yet do anything
with cookies and hence I do not know what do do with them. Especially I do
not know how to send the cookie back to the server or how the server can
"read" a cookie that is located on your System i.

Maybe that Scott knows what to do.

But there is one thing that you should check: Does your program run in
activation group *NEW? Or do you reclaim the activation group after having
logged on to the web service? In these cases you should try to call
http_cookie_file() to supply an IFS file where the cookies will be stored
as stated in "Cookie Testers Wanted!":

"To test cookie support you must:

a) call http_use_cookies(*ON) to turn the cookie support on. (I'm planning
to default it to on, but not until it's been tested better)

b) call http_cookie_file() to supply an IFS file where the cookies will be
stored. This is ONLY necessary if you want them saved between sessions. For
example, if you load HTTPAPI and use it a bunch of times in the same actgrp
of the same job, you don't need to save the cookies to a file. If, on the
other hand, you want cookies to persist across signoff/endjob/rclactgrp
calls, then you need to specify a filename and it'll save the cookies into
that file."

Regards,

Thomas.