Re: Antwort: RE: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.14 available

Tom,

There are no known issues for generating and compiling a test program. Please send the compile listing to my private email address and I will have a look at it.

The only problem I found with the "calculator" wsdl is that it uses 'parameterOrder' to specify a parameter order for the input operations. As far as I understand chapter 2.4.6 of http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_parameter 'parameterOrder' is useless for non RPC encoded bindings and can be safely ignored.

Since WDL2RPG tried to use the 'parameterOrder' keyword it does not generated the 'x' and 'y' parameter e.g. of the 'add' operation. I changed WSDL2R05 to ignore the 'parameterOrder' attribute for non RPC encoded bindings and I was able to successfully generate a stub module, a test program and eventually call the web service.

Please replace member WSDL2R05 from the zip file and update program WSDL2RPG like this:

CRTRPGMOD MODULE(WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R05) SRCFILE(WSDL2RPG/QWSDL2RPG)
  DBGVIEW(*LIST) TRUNCNBR(*NO)

UPDPGM PGM(WSDL2RPG/WSDL2RPG) MODULE(WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R05)

Regards,

Thomas.