Antwort: RE: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.14 available

   Tom,
   There is no uninstall procedure for WSDL2RPG. But in case you
   installed WSDL2RPG into library WSDL2RPG (as recommended), you can
   just delete that library to get rid of WSDL2RPG. The installer does
   not create any objects outside the WSDL2RPG library.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 31.08.2011 22:29:57:
   > Von: Tom.Hall@xxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 31.08.2011 22:39
   > Betreff: RE: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.14 available
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Thomas,
   >
   > I want to clean install v1.14 onto our v7.1 IBm i.  Do you have a
   > procedure for uninstalling a previous version of WSDL2RPG?
   >
   > Thanks,
   > Tom Hall

   Freeware page

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the