WSDL2RPG - Version 1.14 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.14. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware page
at http://www.tools400.de.

Please notice that all date/time marshallers add the local time zone to the
XML message, now:

    Marshaller_toDateTime
    Marshaller_toDate
    Marshaller_toTime
    Marshaller_togDay
    Marshaller_togMonth
    Marshaller_togMonthDay
    Marshaller_togYear
    Marshaller_togYearMonth

Further more I added parameter TGTRLS to the WSDL2RPG command. This
parameter is used to specify the target release the stub or test program is
generated for. If this parameter is set to V6R1M0 or higher, the stub
module and the test program will be enabled to send/receive messages larger
than 64k.

Please press F9 to see the all the optional parameters.

Last but not least please notice that now the installer asks whether or not
to use *LIBL at runtime. The default is 'N' which differs from previous
releases where all service programs were linked with *LIBL.

Regards,

Thomas.