Re: WSDL2RPG V1.14beta13 Install Instructions.

   Jorge,
   Thank you for pointing out that the install instructions are missing.
   I am going to add the "readme_first" of the final version to the beta
   version at the weekend.
   Best Regards,
   Thomas.

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the