Re: WSDL2RPG : Empty tag for decimal variables

   Hi Thomas,
   Thank you in advance for your input.
   I have only 3 fields to be omitted & those 3 variables can be
   permanently removed from client end and host service cannot be changed
   as well.
   So I changed STUB with search & replace function
   correct me if I'm wrong..
   I search '<DsctDays1>0.00</DsctDays1>' string in request variable &
   replace it with '<DsctDays1/>'
    '<Pmtmthsupl>' +
    Marshaller_toString(
       curZualBapiacap09_A2.Pmtmthsupl
       ) +
    '</Pmtmthsupl>' +
    '</item>' +
       '';

      Search_word   = '<DsctDays1>0.00</DsctDays1>';
      replace_word  = '<DsctDays1/>'               ;
      request = SearchR(request:search_word:replace_word);
   Looks like everything is OK for me..... (temporarily of cause)
   btw, I think this method is much smarter than 1st one, cause once we
   need to omit a variable, Just only have to turn *On the indicator.
   [cid:330@goomoji.gmail]
      request.myNillableField.isNull = *ON;
   Thanks again.

   On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Thomas Raddatz