WSDL2RPG V1.14beta13 Install Instructions.

   Hi,

   I just downloaded WSDL2RPG V1.14beta13 but couldn't find the install
   instructions on the Zip file.

   I just wanted to share the install instructions that I followed, just
   in case someone would need them:

   1-FTP the Save FILE to the IBM i server.

   2-RSTLIB WSDL2RPG

   3-CHGCURLIB WSDL2RPG

   4-Compile WSDL2RPG/QWSDL2RPG(A_INSTALL)

   5-ADDLIBLE LIBHTTP *LAST --- Needed when step 6.1 is set to Y.

   6-CALL A_INSTALL

   6.1 Parameter: [At runtime, use *LIBL to find programs?] = Y

   Seems like everything is working fine so far.

   Best Wishes.

   Jorge Merino

   http://nuvek.com/

   http://vektr.com/