WSDL2RPG : Empty tag for decimal variables

   Hi All,
   In my RPG code, I have leave out 5 line due to I dont have values to
   send, I need closed/empty tag for those

   //newZualBapiacap09_A2.BlineDate =;
   //newZualBapiacap09_A2.DsctDays1 = 0;
   //newZualBapiacap09_A2.DsctDays2 = 0;
   //newZualBapiacap09_A2.Netterms = 0;
     newZualBapiacap09_A2.PymtMeth  = PYMDDL      ;
   //newZualBapiacap09_A2.Pmtmthsupl = ;

   Following is the part of SOAP message

   <BlineDate/>
   <DsctDays1>0.00</DsctDays1>
   <DsctDays2>0.00</DsctDays2>
   <Netterms>0.00</Netterms>
   <PymtMeth> NP</PymtMeth>
   <Pmtmthsupl/>

   For String variables, it generates closed tag accordingly but for the
   decimal variables it assigns 0.00 Which were not expected
   How to have a closed/empty tag for decimal variables?
   Thanks