Re: Instructions needed for WSDL2RPG logging set-up

Michael,

Did you already turn on the standard HTTP API logging? If you did not yet
do that, please turn on logging by calling procedure *_setHttpDebug(status:
ifsPathName), eg:

   DownloadAttachment_setHttpDebug(*ON: '/home/raddatz/logFile.log')

Usually the log file tells you each and everything you need to solve the
problem.

Thomas.