Re: SetError() #29: gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid

Hello,

The "Handle is not valid" issue is a red herring.  It's a bug in HTTPAPI
that has already been fixed in the current beta version, and is not
causing any problems other than a confusing error message.

The important error message in your log is "Key database file was not
found." That message means that you haven't created the *SYSTEM
certificate store.