From: Porterfield, Sean
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 15:40
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: LIBL question on HTTPAPI and WSDL2RPG

I was browsing HTTPAPI and WSDL2RPG installers and noticed the HTTPAPI flag that I selected during install (oops) was incorrect.  I re-ran the installer, tested again with the same result.  That makes sense, since I didn't re-bind any of the WSDL2RPG programs (which is why I was browsing the installer.)  I'm expecting I can just change the *LIBL to the variable (something like &PRDLIB) for the binding on CRTSRVPGM and get what I need.  I'm trying to juggle a couple other things and don't have the source in front of me at the moment, but I hope it's going to be as simple as I think.  Thanks for your response!
--
Sean Porterfield