Thanks to HTTP API (Not Question, but important info)

   Hi Scott and All,

   We have manual work for as/400 batch job monitoring and making phone
   cal to OnCall people for any job incident. I wanted to automate this.
   I wanted to do HTTP API call to integrate my Job Monitoring Process
   with [1]www.PagerDuty.com to alert errors to OnCall support people
   thru phone.

   I am able to achieve this using Scott's HTTP API package and his help.
   Thanks to all.

   I have created Monitoring Process on AS/400 to send alerts for
   following incidents. We use Advanced Job Scheduler to run Jobs.

   1.Job Start
   2.Job Normal End
   3.Job Cancelled
   4.Job Submission Error
   5.Job in Message Wait
   6.Job Abnormal End
   7.Job Not Started after it's group/dependent predecessors
   8.Job Not Started at Given Time
   9.Job Not Ended at Given Time

   I am writing this here because, If you want to do something like this,
   you could try this. It's very good. very effective.

   --
   Narasimha Reddy