Re: System i V5R4 to V6 or V7 and HTTPAPI

Not sure if this was mentioned but the move from V5R4 to V6 caused me Java issues and "safethread" errors.

I have some routines that needed new software updates from vendors and other routines I had to rewrite.  It seemed all the web services worked fine on V6 without changes needed.

Not sure if there was a workaround for the Java safethread error (whatever that means).

-greg