From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 3:48 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: httpapi with xml

Hi Ron,

If you run the INSTALL program (included with HTTPAPI, which by default
is in LIBHTTP), it will recompile HTTPAPI for you.  It will ask you on
the screens whether it should build the Expat XML parser, and whether it

should compile support for XML into HTTPAPI.  (These will be questions
on the screen).  Answer them both with Y, and XML support will be
included.

Good luck