Re: Using HTTPAPI to integrate with SalesForce

Hi Michael,

On 8/4/2011 12:24 PM, Michael Cassabaum wrote:
> Has anyone used Scott's HTTPAPI to integrate to SalesForce with REST
> or SOAP ? Any help would be appreciated. I am very new to web
> services.

I have no direct experience with SalesForce. I don't know if they are
the same or different from any of the other web services?

There's an archive of this mailing list here:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi

When I search that archive for SalesForce, besides your message, I find
the following message, in which someone refers to communicating with
Salesforce.com using HTTPAPI:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200910/msg00013.html

He didn't say much, except to say that it's a fairly painless process.

I wish I could provide more information than that, but I haven't worked
with SalesForce.  Maybe you should simply try and treat their web
services the same way you'd treat any other ones, and see if you can
make any progress that way?