From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shirk, Ron
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:04 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: httpapi with xml

I am trying to use example16 for an api call to a software platform.

Dropped the screen as the api is an http_post with an xml file as execution.

When I run the example I get 'HTTPAPI was not built with XML support.'

I inherited the process and not sure what steps were taken to install on the i and have no documentation.

Ron Shirk

Application Developer

Jacobson Companies

4410 Industrial Park Road

Camp Hill, PA 17011

(o) 717-730-5212 Ext. 5484

(f)  717-730-5214

(c)  717-648-4555

http://www.jacobsonco.com <http://www.jacobsonco.com/>

"Can Do Logistics"
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email