Re: Strange Error - works in FTP client, but not FTPAPI

Yeah, debug is a good idea.  This scenario is unusual enough that I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone else with the same experience to respond.  Even if someone has encountered a similar scenario, one would be hard pressed to guarantee that their solution would work for you.
--
Dennis
--

Sent from my Galaxy tablet phone.  Please excuse my brevity.
For any grammatic/spelling errors, there is no excuse.