RE: Deleting the local file after ftp_put

Oops.  Yeah, that too.

I've always read that FTP_put backward -- I suppose there was a reason for (REMOTE,LOCAL) sequence at one point even though it's backward from FTP's PUT command --  and didn't pay attention to names.

My bad.

--
Dennis
--

Sent from my Galaxy tablet phone.  Please excuse my brevity.
For any grammatic/spelling errors, there is no excuse.