RE: Deleting the local file after ftp_put

Hi, Ernest:

I think you mean:

* Otherwise, assume it's a file, and transfer it.
 c                   else
 c                   if        ftp_put(ftp: wwFile: LocalFile) >= 0
 c                   unlink(wwFile)
 c                   else
 c                   callp     diagmsg(FTP_errorMsg(ftp))    c
endif

As a standard in the application, return values less than zero indicate an
error condition.

Dennis Lovelady
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."
        -- Charles F. Kettering

> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded and installed FTPAPI 2.3 and it works. Thanks a lot,
Scott !