Re: Any Gotchas on using FTPAPI on PubNet?

I was just asking hoping that someone has worked with it before.

My guess is that they wrote a custom FTP server that is compatible
only to the point where an FTP client can connect to it. There is a
double login and appears to only support a couple commands. Here is
the documentation they provide: http://murl.me/1g2. Also the error
codes: http://murl.me/1g3. I'll just have to wait and see if I can get
some test information so I can play.

--