Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

Avinash,

The problem is that WDL2RPG replaced the hyphen of
"<ListOfBtAccountIo-Zest>" with an underscore because hyphens are not
allowed for RPG field names. So "<ListOfBtAccountIo-Zest>" was translatet
to "ListOfBtAccountIo_Zest".

I do not know why that worked so far. Most like so far only reference type
have been affected by that fix but no elements of the SOAP message.

Please fix the generated stub module by hand. Open the stub module, search
for "xsdLocal1:ListOfBtAccountIo_Zest" and replace the underscore with a
hyphen to get:

    xsdLocal1:ListOfBtAccountIo-Zest

I try to fix that issue in v1.14beta11 but I am pretty sure that I will not
backport it to v1.13.2. However I will need some time to fix it. At the
moment I change WSDL2RPG to support the new big character fields there were
introduced with V6.1. I cannot release a new beta until that task has been
finished.

Regards,

Thomas.