Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

   Hi Thomas,

   I have installed WSDL2RPG tool and i generated the RPG stub and
   program out of  it. Later when i try to invoke the program, it gives
   me these errors:
   13: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad
   Request
   SOAP-ENV:Client: Unknown
   Part
   'http://www.siebel.com/xml/BT%20Account%20IO%20-%20Zest:ListOfBtAccoun
   Io_Zest'  for operation
   'Up

   I have attached the following :
     1) WSDL file
     2)Corresponding RPG Program and stub generated out of
      WSDL2RPG tool.
     3) HTTP error log after invoking the RPG program.
   Can you please help me resolve this issue. Thanks for your help and
   let me now if you need additional info.
   Regards,
   Avinash