RE: Consultation http

Yes we can. Post your real question with the debug file and source code and we will get you on track.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lluis Alonso
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:33 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Consultation http

Hello Everyone,

I recently started working on AS/400 RPG features from http and need help.

I send instruccions to a Web Services using SOAP with the intention of
recovering 2 thing:
- a value.
- xml code used by the Web Services to save the IFS.

I managed to recover the value, but I failed to retrieve the xml code.

Can Anyone help me?

Thank you very much!

Lluís Alonso
Dpto. Informática