From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:57 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Unknown Error in Soap Call

I think from the XML standard, that both are considered empty. However, I'm
with Sean and it might be interpreted by the WS as being *null instead of
empty.

For grins, take it out since it is optional. Does that solve the problem?

Or put some value (blank?) in the value part and see if you can generate a
different error. That actually goes for all the empty fields.