Re: Unknown Error in Soap Call

The message means that one of the XML tags is defined (in a schema or
WSDL) as having content of type 'String'.  And the data you're sending
isn't a valid string.

I don't know why you'd get that message.  Perhaps looking at the data
definitions and requirements in the WSDL/schema would give you some clue?