RE: Unknown Error in Soap Call

   I am passing that in, but it optional anyway.

   > From: SPorterfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:09:49 -0400
   > Subject: RE: Unknown Error in Soap Call
   >
   > My guess:
   >
   > <E911City></E911City>
   >
   > --
   > Sean Porterfield

   getting and error I don't understand and was hoping someone cauld
   help. The error is:

   > <faultstring>Server was unable to process request. ---&gt; String
   reference not set to an instance of a String.

   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

   > <soap:Header />
   >
   > - <soap:Body>
   >

   > - <StellarMAX Type="SubDataQuery" UserName="officer">
   >

   > - <SubDataQuery>
   >

   > <E911HouseNum>723</E911HouseNum>
   >
   > <E911Direction />
   >
   > <E911Street>VERDUNDY RD</E911Street>
   >
   > <E911City></E911City>
   >
   > <E911State>AK</E911State>
   >
   > <E911Zip>47800-0000</E911Zip>
   >
   > <E911Apt />
   >
   > <MaxRecords>20</MaxRecords>
   > </SubDataQuery>
   > </StellarMAX>
   > </soap:Body>
   > </soap:Envelope>
   >
   > Any help would be appreciated.
   >
   > Thanks, Jon
   >

   > This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
   above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have
   received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s),
   please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message
   from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of
   this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.