Re: Versioning of LIBHTTP

HTTPAPI aims to be backward compatible, and I don't know of any issues
with that compatibility.

You say that without modifications, you didn't get all of the parms you
expected.  Did this happen when you upgraded HTTPAPI??   Can you tell me
how I can reproduce the same issue so that I can troubleshoot it further?