Re: Antwort: Re: FTP over proxy

hi Hans,

As I've already said, FTPAPI does not understand your proxy or how it
works.  The solution to the problem would be to write your own login
routine, or modify the FTP_login() routine in FTPAPI to handle your proxy.

I can't do this for you, since I have no proxy like yours to test it with.

You say it works with WSFTP, and I'm really not sure what the point of
that is...?