Re: Calling web service through URL and returning XML

Don't forget that just because the example uses expat that there's no reason why you can't use RPG's XML-INTO to handle the XML parsing. Personally for a structure like this I'd use that approach because then the only code customization I have to do is to define the appropriate D-specs. I don't have to customize the logic.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com