RE: Calling web service through URL and returning XML

   Then I don't know what would be making it fail..

   Here is the last few lines in the job log.

      NULL.

    LIBHTTP/EXPAT(XMLPARSE.C), 6246.12: CZM0045(30) Undeclared identifier

      NULL.

    LIBHTTP/EXPAT(XMLPARSE.C), 6266.12: CZM0045(30) Undeclared identifier

      NULL.

    Module XMLPARSE is not created because statement errors occurred.

    The compilation failed.

    CZM0613 received by MKEXPATCL at 3500. (C D I R)

    CPF9999 received by INSTALL at 20000. (C D I R)